Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Today was a good day. I had the best nap I have had in a long time. It was in the tv room (imagine that....sean and dave didn't bother me). I went to class until 12:15. I had a quiz in accounting...that class is so HARD! I am glad that i only have a few more weeks of it, but i have to pass so I need prayers!!!! Graphic Design is fun (which is a good thing since that is my major) I am working on a book for my final project. I am thinking of doing a children's book for Davis about our family. I think that it would be cool for him to have, but we will see.

I raked leaves this afternoon and then took another nap...the nap was unintentional. (no, really it was...) I have been watching the movie that Sean recommend...Enternal Sunshine for the Spotless mind. It is very interesting.. I am little confused at times but it is not bad...considering some (most) of the movies in the independent film section are not on my favorite movies list. But I like Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet so that help the movie alot. Although I am not a fan of Kirsten Dunst..once again I am not too impressed with her.

I have some homework to do but it is mostly project...which I plan to do this weekend...yeah right what am I thinkin.

GO REBELS!!! (I still love you anyways Casey and Tracey...I will forgive you this time). I know the afternoon with be filled with GTs!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home