Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Saturday evening was fun getting Sean and Dave to watch "The Prince and Me" with me. We especially enjoyed the lawnmover races. Wouldnt it be cool if we took our lawnmower to class and chained it to the bike holders. No...wait...yeah it would be funny..kinda of like a mopede.

Staying up late on a Saturday night it a normal thing, but getting up on Sunday mornings at 8 am is too...I teach the 1st and 2nd grade class. They are a great bunch. We have popsicles and lots of fun learning about how we should teach others. Which is really cool that we talk about how to treat others in Sunday school and then we talk about it in worship only on a deeper scale. I really enjoyed Casey's lesson in Sunday morning worship. It was very moving to me to understand that I have to be rejected by the world to accept God. Being cool and popular are not important, being loved and accepted by God are. I have struggled with this a lot in the last few years while being at Ole Miss. I have to think about what is important to me and what I am willing to give up for God. Do I want to fit in or do I want to share my faith and be different? I feel different on the inside but do I look different on the outside? I want to be all I can be for God and put everything else in order of what God wants me to do.

I am so blessed to have a family to help me on my path to God and being more Christ-like. I am thankful for my very best friends and the time that they give to me. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home